Happy New Year 2010 everybody!

Dont Party to hard everybody, be safe on the roads ok and enjoy your holiday and Merry Xmas to.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Well i went with my new friends to Ford Pierce here in St George Utah and went 4 wheeling and man did i have fun, but i also wrecked twice and got hurt which was my fault, i went to the hospital to make sure i did not brake anything and i did not brake anything which i am very lucky cause i did not wear a helmet..when i should have worn one..but i hurt my neck and my back and my hip so i am hurting i am feeling it like the doctor said i would but i am ok now just taking it easy for a few days...So that is what i did...I went on Sunday to do that, then Saturday i went bike riding with some other friends and billi and then we had a bbq that afternoon, so that is what i did for fun...I will try and keep up on my blog so I will check back soon!!

0 comments: