Happy New Year 2010 everybody!

Dont Party to hard everybody, be safe on the roads ok and enjoy your holiday and Merry Xmas to.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just me and my life!

Well...I know i have not been updating on my blog..but i will now...so i had my nails done the other day just for fun and they did a realy good job..I am going to have streeks put in my hair on the 15th of Feb for a late valentine present...My best friend(Wendy and her Fiance)are going to move down here to St George...we have been friends for about 2 or 3 years and i just love her..her birthday is on the 8th of March the same day as mine which is so cool we get to celebrate it together...so when she get's here i will be putting picture's of us on here...i am in her wedding as her maid of honor which i cannot wait to be...

2 comments:

The Van Ordens said...

Well its about time you posted new stuff I was starting to think you abandoned us lol jk. Well im glad to hear you have had fun lately but you also need to be home sometimes too k. well im glad everything is good with you. talk to you later. love you bye

gabrini said...

Thanks Mo...I am home but i got to have a life to..i will be posting stuff again soon...love you to..