Hello everyone i am just letting everyone know that me and kenny will be renewing our vows and if you would like to come please email me..gabrinipmayhew@yahoo.com I would realy like to see people i know there, we are atarting over cause of what his family did to us, we love each other very much and i could realy need the help if you are available it will be happening on June 15th on a saturday at 4:00 pm so i will be giving more detailes later so i am going to go for now i am tired, so till next time see you all later...
P.S. I will be needing help with the church and the decoration's and the flower's, So please let me know the more people the better wedding it will be for me. We will be having a realy good dinner and deserts. I will be doing invitations so i need everybody's address so please send it to me in my email and i mean everybody...please respond back.
New update!!!
16 years ago



1 comments:
Well I hope you guys are happy and I hope you have the wedding you want this time. I will come down and help as much as I can but it will have to be when I'm not working. Just let me know exactly when it will be if this is the right date or if it will be on a different one. ok I love you talk to you later.
Post a Comment